Do you want to provide compassionate support while achieving outstanding sales results?
Sharpen your ability to understand each family’s emotional landscape with a groundbreaking suite of tools from Liza Altenburg at the Cremation Association of North America’s 2024 Symposium in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“If ever there was an industry that needed a personal touch, it’s ours,” Altenburg said. “We’re dealing with the most profound of human experiences. Let’s ensure our approach is equally profound.”
As a speaker, author and trainer, Altenburg is committed to helping death-care professionals navigate the delicate balance between compassion and results.
Her engaging presentation on “Selling with Sensitivity,” which is also the name of her book, will inspire you to transform your sales mindset, cultivate meaningful connections with families and achieve outstanding results while maintaining the utmost sensitivity to the needs of those you serve. By the end of the session, you’ll have mastered strategies that guide you confidently from prospecting to closing and beyond, all while nurturing deep, authentic relationships.
Altenberg will share the CANA stage with a variety of other committed professionals and innovators:
- The Keynote session will help you lead through the Stressors of our Time and How We Can Thrive Despite Them from leadership coach Janice Honeycutt Herring.
- The Supplier Solutions Panel will place innovation center stage with a broad spectrum of eco-conscious solutions from Tim Collison of The Dodge Company, Darren Crouch of Passages International, August Esposito of Implant Recycling, Rachel Essig of The Green Burial Council and Neil Sherrin of Plotbox.
- Exploring Green Part 1 will feature Taelor Johnson, who will share practical tips on marketing and communications, and Landon Elder of Starmark, who will reveal the company’s new research on ceremonial rental casket use.
- In Exploring Green Part 2, Jessica Wakefield will describe the vision that went into launching SCI’s new holistic funeral home, and Darren Crouch of Passages International will share a case-study on green options that raise the bottom line.
- Lindsey Ballard of Ballard-Sunder Funeral Home and Nicki Mikolai of Resomation will co-facilitate a discussion among attendees in a presentation titled Lessons Learned: Business and Marketing Strategies for Going Green — and offer their own experience on adding alkaline hydrolysis to a business.
- The experience will wrap up with everyone’s favorite Roundtable Discussions.
Whether you’ve attended before – or this is your first time – you’ll appreciate the networking, collaboration and creative solutions. This year, the theme is about tapping into the eco-conscious market: business planning, marketing, product selection, and, of course, sales techniques that connect with families looking for green options.
Join CANA for the 2024 Cremation Symposium Feb. 14-16, 2024, at The LINQ Hotel + Experience in Las Vegas. Visit goCANA.org/green and register to explore green solutions that work for your business and your families.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,500 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.